GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
1. As stated below, the outlined terms and conditions of sale inform of the rights and duties of our company with relations to selling products via the website www.slimpatch-slimpatch.co.uk.
2. When placing an order the client accepts the terms and conditions which are described below and commits to complying with them.
3. An individual placing an order must be 18 or over and have full legal capacities.
4. More information can be obtained from Customer Services Department, via email at email@example.com or by post to O.C.E.A.N.™
, 88 numéro 3, av. gl Leclerc, 92100 Paris.
PLACING ORDERS, PRICES AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
5. The current offer is valid within the EU countries and published on the website www.slimpatch-slimpatch.co.uk.
6. There is a limited amount of products available for promotional sale. Orders are processed chronologically while promotional stock lasts.
7. Promotional offers cannot be combined, unless terms and conditions of the specific offer allow it.
8. All prices are quoted in pound sterling and include VAT. Price listed next to the product is binding at the time when the order is placed.
reserves the right to change prices of the products on offers, introduce new products and withdraw the products currently offered as well as announce or cancel promotional events or make other changes.
10. The product remains the property of O.C.E.A.N.™
untill the payment is received.
11. The order is paid for by credit card via HiPay system. HiPay system is the leader of online payment systems in Europe, guaranteeing a 100% safety for online shopping.
It is one of the best-protected online payment systems:
- payments are monitored and protected 24/7,
- coding and protection of personal details,
- full refund within 1 month, if the order is not received.
12. When placing an order, the individual accepts at the same time the described terms and conditions.
TAKING AND PROCESSING ORDERS
13. The orders can be placed 24/7 via our website www.slimpatch-slimpatch.co.uk. After placing an order the client receives an email with the order confirmation.
14. Sales will be processed only on the basis of the correct order. Filling in correct personal details and payment by credit card via HiPay system is necessary to process an order. Correct numbers and/or email address is key to receive the order confirmation and to process the order.
15. Client can change or withdraw already placed order until the order is sent. In that case, it is necessary to contact O.C.E.A.N.™
16. Orders are processed provided that the product is available in stock.
17. In case of the product being out of stock, the client is informed about the status of the order and can then make a decision of whether the order should be processed (partly, with longer waiting period or cancelled).
18. Orders are delivered by Royal Mail, within EU territory, to the address previously indicated by the client. The orders are delivered within 10 working days from the day the order is placed.
is not responsible for the irregularities or closures of Royal Mail.
GUARANTEE AND COMPLAINTS
20. All the products available on the website www.slimpatch-slimpatch.co.uk are covered by O.C.E.A.N.™
21. If the product ordered does not meet with the client's standards, it can be returned within 30 days from receiving the order and no explanations from client is needed.
22. The product needs to be returned together with proof of the order to O.C.E.A.N.™
, 88 numéro 3, av. gl Leclerc, 92100 Paris. The cost of delivery is fully covered by the client.
, according with the wishes of the client, can exchange the product or fully refund the client.
24. The refund is transferred to the previously indicated client's bank account. The cost of returning the product is non-refundable.
25. Personal information collected by O.C.E.A.N.™
under this policy is subject to the rules set out in the Data Protection Act of 1998.
RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION AND LIABILITY
endeavours to keep the information provided on the website www.slimpatch-slimpatch.co.uk up-to-date and correct. However, we can't provide any guarantee as to the accuracy and completeness of the information found on this website. As a result, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, which may appear in provided information. O.C.E.A.N.™
reserves the right to alter the content of the website at any time, without notice. The surnames and photos published on the website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements. All rights reserved.
28. As mentioned above photos published on the website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements. As a result, O.C.E.A.N.™
expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. Offered diet supplements, specimen and cosmetics are not medicine and should not be treated as such.
29. Slimming products are fully effective when combined with healthy nutrition, well balanced in terms of nutritional value and varied diet. Slimming treatments are not recommended for teenagers, pregnant women or elderly people. Loss of body mass and regain of the weight might be dangerous for your health. In case of any doubts, it is recommended to consult GP or dietician.
30. In case any of the products is not used according to recommendation outlined on the packet or is used inappropriately, O.C.E.A.N.™
cannot be held liable.
31. If the agreement is not executed because of the strike of the post office, means of transport, force Majeure or failure of computer systems, O.C.E.A.N.™
can also not be held liable.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
32. All outlined above general terms of sale are subject to the English law.
33. In the event of a dispute the parties agree to seek an amicable solution.
34. In case when an amicable solution is not achieved the dispute will be settled by relevant court. The court exclusively competent for the settlement of the dispute is the court right for the defendant or court right for the place where the contract was arranged.
RATIFICATION OF THE RULES
reserves rights to alter the text of these regulations. The changes will be visible for the clients via website and will be in relation to orders which were placed after the alterations were made.